Care Assistant & Companion
We are looking for passionate Care Assistants & Companions to work in the Colchester area of Essex. Your job would be helping older people remain independent in their own homes as well as continuing to do the activities they love.
We have work available in the Brightlingsea, Wivenhoe, Elmstead Market, Frating, Rowhedge, Mersea Island, Tiptree, Kelvedon, Dedham, Stratford St Mary, Higham, Holton St Mary, Great Wenham, East Bergholt and surrounding areas.
Do you want to have a career where you can make a positive difference to the life of an older person in your area?
Be part of something special and join a fantastic homecare branch.
You could be joining a national, award-winning organisation with an outstanding brand and reputation in the care industry! The owner’s own personal experience of his parents suffering from Dementia and a stroke means that they understand the need for high standards of support to keep people living in the place they cherish the most, their home.
This homecare provider really does invest in their staff and ensure that everyone feels valued and part of the team. They offer excellent progression opportunities too, so this could be the first step towards a long-lasting, rewarding career.
Benefits & Hours:
- £9.00 per hour weekdays, £9.25 per hour weekends, plus 25p mileage allowance;
- Time and half bank holidays;
- Full and part-time hours available;
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Pension scheme;
- Funding and support towards further NVQ qualifications, so who knows, you could be a Manager of the future.
Sound good? What does being a Care Assistant & Companion involve?
Our client understands the need for their clients to maintain their personal routine and aim to provide the highest standard of support possible. Not only do they promote a minimum of 1-hour support in the majority of calls, they also make sure their carers are perfectly matched to their clients, so you can build a lasting relationship. Your responsibilities may involve:
- Assisting with daily routines such as preparing for the day or going to bed;
- Preparing meals and light household duties;
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments;
- Assisting with personal care where necessary;
- Being a friendly companion and someone, they can rely on and talk to.
Sometimes it is the littlest acts of kindness that make the biggest difference!
It is essential that you have a full clean driving licence with access to a vehicle.
Everyone at this organisation shares a passion for providing great care and putting their clients first. If you share that passion, then you could be a great addition to their team. If you are excited by this rewarding job opportunity, then please click "apply."
- Home Care
- Home Visits
- Social Care
- Companion Care
- Older Adults
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'