Car Sales Executive
Excellent package with a realistic O.T.E. of £45,000 + Car + full training programme
Does this sound like you? We are looking for motivated individuals with:
- An ever-questioning mind set - a desire to learn and absorb details about products, customers and new technologies such as the car connectivity and electrification
- Excellent communication skills - listening as well as talking.
- Self-assured - a personality that smiles and is able to connect with our customers.
- Able to process detail - to learn and follow a structured sales process using a variety of electronic systems whilst delivering an excellent customer experience (full training provided).
- Passion and a zest for life - to self-motivate yourself and focus on the achievement of set targets.
If these five points above describe you why not use these skills and begin a rewarding career with a respected regional motor group?
Our client is recognised as one of the best car retailers in East Anglia, they are passionate about looking after their team members as well as ensuring their customers enjoy a great sales experience every time with nothing left to chance.
Previous experience in customer facing retail or hospitality is essential and a motor trade background would be ideal.
As a Sales Executive in a busy showroom you will be given the opportunity to build a career for yourself; earning whilst you become brand accredited. The leadership team is well structured, capable and rehearsed at delivering a training programme which means your potential to earn is a reality from the start.
To apply you must have:
- A full UK driving licence (obtained at least 2 years ago).
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- At least 2 A Levels or an equivalent qualification
- IT skills, (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- GCSE Maths and English.
- A passion and determination to succeed - everything else can be added
- Welcome customers and ensure their experience is an enjoyable one.
- Under the direction of your manager, assist with general showroom activities; be comfortable with the digital enquiry system, up to dating the database, handle inbound and outbound phone calls and social media response.
- Help the customers to make their visit or digital interaction a successful one; jointly setting the agenda and steering them in the right direction identifying their needs and interests.
- Assist the customer with understanding new technologies such the connected car, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles.
This role requires you to be a people person, have a smart personal appearance and have high standards of verbal and written communication.
A primary part of this role involves establishing a customer's needs and being able to deliver help and guidance using your attained product knowledge. This means, knowing yourself, you must be naturally comfortable interacting and quickly building trust with existing and new customers.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YOUR CAREER TO CHANCE….. THEN TAKE CONTROL AND APPLY NOW TO CREATE A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOURSELF!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
We are one of the UK's leading providers for "white collar" staff for progressive companies. Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'