Are you enthusiastic, reliable, organised and hard working? Do you have the ability to make people feel comfortable in conversation? If the answers are “yes” would you like a career in automotive as a Sales Executive?
Our client is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 26 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, they currently represents brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, MG, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth, they are now seeking a Sales Executive for their dealerships in Hemel Hempstead and Watford.
Joining their team as a Sales Executive, they will show you how to:
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of vehicles, finance and value added products.
- Manage relationships with customers face to face, via email and on the telephone.
- Administer and organise the delivery of products and services.
- Maintain Manufacturer and Dealership standards.
The ideal Sales Executive will:
- Be experienced or willing to learn.
- Be resilient and determined.
- Be a team player.
- Be flexible and willing to work “retail” hours.
- Be very presentable.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
If you are looking to join a well-established company that offers excellent rewards including 22 days annual holiday, workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and career opportunities, they want to hear from you. Please click apply below to register your interest in the role of Sales Executive!
Location: Hemel Hempstead & Watford
Salary: OTE £30,000 - £50,000 + Company CarThe vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Car Sales