If you are a passionate CAMHS nurse seeking a new opportunity to apply your experience to a new role working with children and young people this could be a great step forward in further developing your career. We are looking for a CAMHS nurse with previous experience in working with children and young people to begin work as soon as possible on a full time basis in Carlisle. This role is within a CAMHS crisis team were you will join a dedicated team and take on your own case load of children and young people who are experiencing a crisis in their mental health. These children and young people will require urgent care and day to day you will play an important part in helping them manage their mental health issues.
This role is to cover a vacancy within the team and is expected to run for at least 3-4 months, with possibility of extension. The ideal candidate will be a band 6 nurse. The successful candidate will start work as soon as possible. The working hours for this role are as follows: Between 30-37.5hrs per week over 4-5 days (Monday to Friday) there is the option to work shifts on a more flexible basis.
Working for Randstad has many fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive pay rates of up to £35 per hour
- Unique access a variety of Randstad's fantastic employee benefits! These include, an app offering you exclusive discounts on restaurants, shops, holidays and more!
- In house training that counts towards NMC revalidation
- A well established and unique work app that allows you to manage your shifts, accepting and rejecting shifts at the click of a button
- Weekly payroll and a slick online timesheet portal
As a CAMHS nurse working within a crisis team caring for young people your duties would include:
- Carrying out mental health assessments on children and young people new to the service,
- Creating and implementing care plans for those that have met the criteria to receive treatment from the service, usually talking therapies
- Working closely with parents, guardians, schools and colleges to carry out health education and ensure all aspects of the child or young persons care are adequate
- Liaising with local authority teams including looked-after children teams (LAC), adoption and fostering teams
- Managing a caseload of young people aged 18 and under, who have a mental health need
- Discharging service users from a caseload, when appropriate
- Referring clients onto other services if needed, i.e. private and voluntary services, charities, crisis services etc.
Minim requirements for this role are:
- A degree in Mental Health Nursing
- Valid NMC Pin
- Experience working with children and young people
As a potential candidate you will be registered with NMC and have a qualification as a Mental Health Nurse. If you meet this criteria then we'd love to hear from you!
Randstad Care is a specialist nursing recruitment agency. Our specialist Nursing consultants work with NHS and private sector teams across England. Whether you are looking for an interim post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a Nurse looking for a new role? If so, We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Sarah on: or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'