One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms managing an Unsecured Arrears project within Banking, is seeking Call Coaches to join the team.
- Monitor all calls within the team, to assess quality and provide feedback to team members.
- Implement and lead training programmes.
- Produce reports for senior managers.
- Assist with the investigation of customer cases, where required.
- Recommend improvements for policy and quality control methods.
- Identify areas of risk, and escalate, as appropriate.
- 1 - 2 years Case Handler experience within a Financial Services environment, focused on the review of investment products, unsecured loans, collections, arrears packaged bank accounts or general banking complaints.
- Technical background with working knowledge of unsecured arrears, is desirable.
- Leadership/training/QA experience is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work within a deadline driven environment.
This is a full time contract until June 2018 (scope for extension), based in Kirkby. Immediate start!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job