I am currently looking to recruit temporary ongoing full time and part time call handlers for a not for profit housing association within their busy repairs department. Based on the outskirts of Newcastle in a small and busy office my client is looking for experienced customer service agents to deal with incoming issues from their tenants. With over 24,000 homes under their remit the repairs department is looking to expand as they take responsibility for more properties across the country.
Duties will include:
- Working within the busy repairs and maintenance team
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and complaints from tenants over the phone.
- Booking in appointments to suit both tenants and the business needs.
- Be available for an immediate start
- Have experience in call handling or a customer service environment
Any experience working in a social housing or construction background dealing with repairs is desirable.
The working hours are between 8am and 5pm (varying start times) Mon - Friday and the pay is £8.75/hr.
Apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- call centre
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job