Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leader within their field based in the outskirts of Cardiff, with close links to the M4 Motorway and public transport routes. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Call Coordinator to join their expanding team.
You will be responsible for the building relationships with their customer base. You will co-ordinate and manage all field service engineer visits to customer sites and to ensure that they provide the level of service required to meet the contractual requirements of the customers.
* Provide telephone and email service for the Vista Retail Support contact centre 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8am - 5.30pm and Sunday 9am - 5pm on a rota basis.
* Co-ordinate field service engineers' visits to customer sites and escalate service requests to the appropriate team or organisation.
* Complete call incident reports, detailing field service engineers' involvement in sensitive calls for management and customers as required.
* Update and maintain the company database.
* Prepare the necessary call statistics and assist in the generation of monthly measurements.
* Complete customer satisfaction calls on each closed field service engineer visit.
* Complete daily shift handovers to pass issues to colleagues and shift engineers.
* Take an active role in streamlining processes and improving customer service.
Outcomes and Deliverables
* Customers receive a professional service and feedback is positive.
* Calls are prioritised and organised to meet Service Level Agreements.
* All geographical areas are covered with minimal missed calls.
* Positive internal relationships are achieved.
* An efficient and organised manner
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written especially in relation to customers
* Logical and methodical approach with the ability to enter data accurately into a reporting system as well as talking to the customer at the same time
* Strong computer skills and aptitude for understanding technical issues
* Experience in dealing with customer enquiries and requests for further information
* Experience of scheduling appointments
* Experience of call logging and database administration
* Paying a basic salary of £17,000.
* 23 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays (when bank holidays are worked payment is made instead) - details to be provided at interview
* Private medical insurance for single and ability to pay for partner/children
* Life cover (Death in service) cover of 4 times basic
* Group Income Protection (Permanent health insurance) of 75% of salary less state benefits in event of long term illness or disability
* Employee Assistance Programme
* The People's Pension - 3% of "Qualifying Earnings" for the employee and 2% employer
* Voluntary cash plan for everyday medical expenses e.g. Dental, optical, chiropody etc.
* Occupational sick pay entitlement after qualifying period of 13 weeks
* Ride to Work Scheme
* Free parking on site
* Childcare Vouchers
* On-line expenses reimbursement and on-line payslips
* "Dress down" Friday in Cardiff office (unless customers visiting and inappropriate)
* Charity days and fun events
Apply today for immediate consideration.
*Please note there will be shifts of the following - 8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.; 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.; 9.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.; 10.30 a.m. - 7.00 p.m. Monday to Friday; 8.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. Saturday; 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. Sunday. Shifts are on a rota basis and enhancement paid for Saturday and Sunday.*
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'