Call Centre Representative/Customer Service Advisor - Social Housing Sector
Full Time Permanent
Up to £22,000 p/a
37.5 hour week between hours of 8am - 6pm
START ASAP BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
Are you an experienced Call Centre Operative with the ability to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills? Are you looking for a new challenge in order to develop your career? If so, we can help you!
Here at Howells Solutions we are working with a leading Contractor and Facilities Management Group to recruit a proactive and successful Systems and Customer Service Trainer to join their team based in Stratford.
You will have the exciting opportunity to develop your customer service and organisational skills by tackling several different tasks at once. You will be working as part of a team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver training on Business Systems (including Uniclass, Otpi-Time, Lync, DRS) within the Housing Repairs & Maintenance operations to new starters and existing Office Staff (Including Managers, Supervisors and Clients Staff).
- Develop all relevant training materials and user guides for staff; ensuring these are kept up to date and reissued accordingly with any business changes.
- Ensure that training is structured and organised in line with the new starter inductions and allows for ongoing support for further training opportunities.
- Deliver best practice training on Company Policies, Processes and Customer Service; including call handling procedures and Complaints to deliver a "Best in Class" Service.
- Work with the relevant departments in the development of service systems & processes in order to obtain knowledge of system configuration and contract procedures; including new contract mobilisations.
- Identify training gaps and individual employee needs along with opportunities to improve training procedures and delivery in order to provide continued on-going support to staff.
- Attend Contract & Client meetings, workshops and Tool Box Talks (Where required) to communicate any relevant training updates.
- Ensure all training records are maintained and up to date in line with HR requirement
The successful candidate MUST have experience in the Social Housing reactive repairs and maintenance sector. IT skills, customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure are all essential for this role. You will also have experience in working in a call centre environment and with ROCC/Opt-time/DRS.
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the company's success.
This is a full-time and shift rota between the hours of 8am-6pm (37.5 hour week). You will receive an excellent salary of up to £22,000 p/a pro rata.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on .
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'