Call Centre Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Manager to join our Scarborough Operation.
The Scarborough operation has grown over recent years to become the leading site for digital product fulfilment. As an experienced Call Centre Manager, you will be involved with implementing new customer centric initiatives, driving productivity within the call centre in order to achieve our strategic objectives and proactively managing your team.
If you are looking for a role where you can lead by example, and have significant input into transformation, this is the role for you!The Role
- To ensure all customers receive a best in class experience through the implementation of our call quality programme.
- To motivate, coach, manage and develop our people through continued training and coaching.
- To ensure we meet our customers' expectations first time by setting their products live in a way that delivers true value to our customers.
- To continually seek to identify means of reducing operational cost and improving efficiency.
- To successfully implement new products and processes into the Scarborough Operation and then optimize performance to ensure the best possible service is delivered to customers.
- A highly experience senior contact centre professional, with evidence of delivery and workforce management in a multi-channel environment and who can confidently engage with and 'add value' at a senior manager level (up to c.150 employees).
- Proven leadership, managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to challenge and improve process where commercially viable.
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management experience.
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. By combining leading edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience, we are driven to help businesses achieve their ambitions.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do. For the third consecutive year, Yell has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor.
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre manager
- customer service manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"