Call Centre Manager
Northwich - Cheshire
Salary £28,000 - £35,000 plus bonus
Are you an experienced Call Centre Manager with a background in customer retention? Would you relish the challenge of setting up a new customer retention function? Do you want to join a rapidly growing business where you can make a significant difference to the businesses success?
We are working with a market leading technology provider that is going through a significant period of growth. They have recently increased customer numbers significantly and with the increase in customers there is an increase in customers not renewing their contracts or also not paying their bills.
To improve this the organisation is looking to establish a new customer retention team making proactive contacts to customers when they have either failed to make payments or not renewed their contracts. Initially there would be a team of 10 in an outbound contact centre.
Key Responsibilities of the Call Centre Manager
- To develop the processes and procedures needed to create an effective retention function
- Recruit train and motivate the team to deliver the key objectives of the function
- Operationally manage the team including performance management
- Work closely with other teams such as finance and credit control to create and execute retention plans and rehabilitation of non-paying clients
Experience required to be successful as the Call Centre Manager
- You will have operational contact centre/call centre/customer service experience managing a team of outbound call centre agents
- You will have a background in either customer retention or debt collections
- You will ideally have worked in a contracted service provider such as telecoms, financial services or utilities
- You will live in a commutable distance to Northwich Cheshire
As this is an important role to the business it would be preferable for candidates to have a notice period of no longer than 1 month. If you are available immediately ensure that this is highlighted in your CV.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Direct Debit
- Team Manager
- Call Centre Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job