Are you an experienced and passionate Sales or Call Centre professional, looking to further your career? If so we are now recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Our client are an appointed representative of Mortgage Advice Bureau who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
They can compare over 11,000 products from 90 UK lenders which gives us real choice and scope to find the right mortgage for their customers. This includes access to exclusive mortgage products and rates that can’t be found elsewhere.
They are now looking for an Outbound Call Centre Agent to join the friendly team, based in Doncaster.
What can they do for you?
- £15,000 - £18,000 DOE
- Attractive commission structure
- 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension
Call Centre Agent Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Call Centre Agent (CCA) is to call potential customers through warm leads provided by their partners in order to generate interest in using our client for their mortgage needs. You will also be responsible for:
- Outbound calling customers using dialer system
- Adhering to all regulations including Data Protection and FCA
- Answering customer queries
- Overcoming Objections
- Ensure that any inbound queries are dealt with in a professional manner
- Follow all work flows to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Enter key information accurately into the internal system
- To promote and appropriately sell the products and services of the company
- Achieve personal and team KIP’s and any additional targets as defined by your team manager
- Transfer customers to the mortgage advisor team
- Provide support for other team members when required
- Attend training when required
- Complete any other duties that may be required
- To demonstrate professionalism and exceptional customer service at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role
- Whilst they want to provide the right quantity of business to the rest of the team, the quality is just as important. They require leads generated to be of the highest quality; that are capable of conversions further down the line.
The ideal Call Centre Agent:
To be eligible for this role you must have the drive, determination and resilience to meet targets and succeed, alongside the ability to build effective working relationships. You will also need to be:
- Experienced using Microsoft Office
- A customer champion who believes in the delivery of first class customer experience
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to understand complex procedures
- Ability to build broader business knowledge through networking
- Ability to prioritise when dealing with conflicting demands
- Flexibility on working hours to enable achievement of goals
- Ability to create a professional and customer focussed culture
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up
- Determined and results focused
- Clear understanding of driving both quantity and quality
- Track record in exceeding KPI’s
If you are looking for your next challenge as their Call Centre Agent, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- customer support
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job