Call Centre Advisor, Hinckley
£8.40 per hour
Minimum of 16 hours per weeks, shifts include unsocial hours including evenings, early mornings and weekends
We are looking for dedicated Call Centre Advisors living close to the Hinckley area of Leicestershire. You would be joining a homecare provider committed to providing the best quality of care and support to older people in the local community by supporting their on-call service.
The culture is fantastic! Come and join us!
You will be joining a national, privately owned organisation, who offer a range of care services to older people within their own homes. With a fantastic ethos and dedicated team, passion for quality support is cascaded throughout the organisation. Everyone of their team puts the person first and shares their values. They make a difference every day to the people they support, and it’s an amazing feeling. You could share that feeling too.
As one of their Call Centre Advisors, you will be responsible for the out of hours service. The role will involve:
- Assist in the day to day operation of the service;
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format, as specified within procedures;
- Deal with any complaints received promptly and appropriately;
- Participate in any managers/staff meetings putting items forward for the agenda;
- Liaise with staff members and service users within our Domiciliary offices across the East Midlands.
What experience & qualifications are required?
- No experience is required as excellent full training and on-going support is provided;
- You will be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure;
- Flexibility to work unsocial hours including 6am - 9am and 17.00 hours - 23.00 hours weekdays, 6am - 14.00 hours weekends and 14.00 hours - 22.00 - 23.00 also weekends.
Within this organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future, and you could be part of that! They offer fantastic career progression, so with hard work and dedication, who knows where this role may take you.
If you are interested in this job vacancy and you would like to know more, then please click apply, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Home Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'