Call Centre Advisor
£18,000 OTE £35K
My client is currently looking for a number of Call Centre Advisors to join their company in Grimsby. They are a market leader in their sector and have helped thousands of small and independent businesses grow across the UK.
As a Call Centre Advisor, you will be tasked with contacting new customers to discuss their business needs. in You will focus strongly on a consultative sales process, whilst putting the customer first ensuring the business has a professional and smooth service.
Responsibilities of the Call Centre Advisor
- Make outbound calls to businesses throughout the UK
- Building rapport with each customer
- Discussing the customers needs and then selling then the correct product
- Overcoming any issues and objections
- Work towards targets and KPI’s that are reflected in a company bonus structure
- Update the in-house computer system, maintaining up-to-date customer records
Skills required for the Call Centre Advisor
- Previous outbound sales or telesales experience is essential
- Experience providing first class customer service
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Able to work towards targets to achieve company goals
- Comfortable working on a dialler system
- Excellent listening and rapport building skills
If you are looking to work for a forward-thinking company that has excellent progression offers then this is the perfect call centre role for you. Contact Suzy at Niche Jobs or simply click apply below to start your journey.
- Call Centre
- Consultative Sales
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'