Hodge Jones & Allen LLP have an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Advisor working within the HJA Marketing team. The primary responsibility will be to receive and screen calls from those seeking HJA’s legal services in the Housing and Property Disputes teams, with the possibility of expansion into other areas.
You will be dealing with a high level of incoming calls which will require a sensitive and professional manner; good interviewing skills to assess how to direct clients to the appropriate services within the firm. There will also be scope to assist with the firm’s other departments and marketing initiatives.
You will be:
- You will have a minimum of 1 years call Centre experience
- Extensive experience of complex customer service delivery either face to face or on the telephone, dealing with the public directly in a service environment.
- Experience of using IT Microsoft Office, databases & telephony systems and administrative procedures in a customer focused organisation
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with clarity both orally and in writing.
- A confident communicator, interacting with a varying range of client enquiries in an understanding and professional manner, at all times.
- Skilled at listening, with an ability to discuss and understand complex legal situations with clients in a supportive and non-judgemental way.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role. You will have good analytical, IT and literacy skills, be methodical, able to work on your own initiative, with a flexible attitude. You will be a member of our front-line response team required to handle enquiries thoughtfully and speedily to achieve high lead to case conversion rates.
Operating from modern Central London premises, Hodge Jones & Allen LLP is a top ranking law firm offering good prospects, training and IT facilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job