£18,000 (OTE £30,000)
The Call Centre Operative role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and well organised individual to join a leading car supermarket company. As a Call Centre Operative you would be concerned with managing calls from customers discussing a vehicle of interest, providing finance quotes and setting up finance for customers, replying to incoming e-mails and providing overall excellent customer service.
- Previous Experience with customer service and/or sales.
- A knowledge of cars is preferable.
- Strong IT skills with an ability to type whilst on the phone.
- Must have a professional and polite telephone manner.
- Evidence of achieving targets is beneficial.
About the dealership:
You will be joining an already successful team in a fast-paced environment. The company put the training & development at the heart of the business. In addition, they offer an enjoyable working atmosphere, competitive salary and great prospects in an expanding company.
- Company Car
- Significant opportunity to advance your career
- Working 5 days out of 7, including weekends.
If this sounds like the role for you and would like to know more, please click on the apply button. Thanks for looking at this role.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job