CAD System Administrator
Our client who are a global organisation based in Leatherhead are looking for :
A CAD Coordinator and System Administrator for Smartplant S3D on an offshore Project for an initial 6 month contract.
The role will be based on 5 days a week in theit Offices in Leatherhead. Hybrid working may be possible with two days remote.
You would be working through us on a PAYE basis.
Under broad direction, oversees and performs the full range of activities associated with 3D CAD coordination, management and system administration activities. Manage system set-up, admin and maintenance and coordinate the development of the 3D Multi-discipline Smartplant S3D model.
Ensure the project specified deliverables can be produced from the model and that the content complies with the Company and client standards and conventions. Co-ordinate interfaces between Project and clients IT Support for the prompt resolution of CAD application issues.
Develop and implement the 3D CAD management plan incorporating project and contractual requirements. Develop specifications and procedures. Support personnel in the setup and execution of CAD management processes and systems and provide user support.
Responsibilities include the management of the Smartplant S3D 3D model, global working, system administration, user support and Clash management. Provide multi-discipline CAD coordination and user support.
- Accountable for the creation and implementation of CAD Management policies, plans, specifications and procedures including naming convention, hierarchy conventions, attributes/data content and ensuring compliance.
- Develop 3D model hierarchy and naming conventions to align with Project requirements.
- 3D CAD Execution plan.
- Responsible for the development of detailed work instructions and job notes.
- Accountable for the success of CAD Management activities and deliverables in accordance with agreed schedules, focused on achieving project goals and objectives.
- Establish, maintain and improve of CAD Management processes, systems and tools to aid efficiency and effectiveness.
- Communicate regularly with multi office CAD teams by use of regular coordination meetings, briefing sessions to share knowledge, best practices and lessons learned.
- Support and ensures the correct deployment and utilisation of CAD Management systems.
- Development of discipline 2D deliverables from Smartplant S3D
- Generation of regular project Review models.
- Incorporation of supplier 3D model for space reservation and clash detection.
- Generation of Project 3D visualisation images, using Navisworks.
- Manage software problems and reporting to thr clients Service desk
- Support introduction and upgrade of software/application versions
- Desktop support/troubleshooting of Smartplant 3D applications
- Interface with IM Data management to provide 3D model progress measurement and coordinated 2D and 3D data flow
- Support 3D model object engineering and model status reporting.
- Clash management and reporting.
If your application is successful, you will be contact shortly.
The job title and description in this advertisement may differ from the client's official job description/contract .We appreciate your interest in this role. E-Personnel Recruitment aims to acknowledge all applications, but due to the high volume of CVs we receive, this may not always be feasible.
You can apply with the utmost confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment directly, experts in both Permanent and Temporary Recruitment, and a proud member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC), the professional body for the recruitment industry. In the meantime, feel free to explore similar job opportunities on our website: e-personnelrecruitment.co.uk
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'