Job Title : CAD Operator
Salary : £22,000
Location : Mid Suffolk
Hours : 37.5 Hours - 8:30am till 5pm Mon-Fri
Purpose of Job : Working in a tight knit team helping produce high quality visualisations and design drawings to help support the Sales Team. Once orders are secured you will follow up with accurate technical service drawings.
- Design and Produce Floor and Site Plans to assist all areas of the business
- Measure, record and draft as built assemblies with Accurately details drawings of all required components
- Maintaining the drawing library with details AutoCAD blocks of any new components and where appropriate link these to the part numbering database.
- Working alongside the Sales Team to plan and implement new ideas.
- Providing practical and technical assistance to the production department, to help solve any technical issues arising in production.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent AutoCad skills
- Must be able to produce design plans from rough working drafts and descriptions
- Showing a flair and passion for design and manufacture
- High standard of technical awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have previous heating & plumbing experience, apply now or call Stephanie at OSR Recruitment Services for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.