CAD Designer (Bespoke Furniture)
Are you an experienced CAD Designer (AutoCAD or Solidworks) with previous joinery / cabinet making knowledge.
Located in a beautiful area of East Devon this established, ISO 9001 accredited, bespoke Furniture Maker has an excellent reputation, working on high end projects in the UK and abroad.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Designer/CAD Draughtsperson to join the existing team to provide support to the project managers and workshop.
- Liaising with Clients
- Design development
- Site Surveys
- The production of presentation and working drawings to the highest standards
- Briefing makers and regular visits to the workshop to coordinate production.
- Experience of producing detailed drawings using AutoCAD or Solidworks
- Qualification in Furniture Design / Manufacture to HND or Degree level or similar
- An understanding of furniture production methods and materials
- Candidates will be considered for either a Senior level position requiring a minimum of 5 years experience (£25,000 - £33,000 depending on experience) or a Junior level position requiring a minimum of 1 year's post qualification experience (£19,000 - £25,000 depending on experience).
- Due to being located in the beautiful Devon countryside, candidates will require their own transport.
What you'll get in return
- Free on-site parking
- Beautiful location and premises
- Overtime paid at 1.5 the hourly rate
- Join an established friendly team with a low turnover of staff
- Work on high end, bespoke projects within a successful and expanding company.
- 28 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Kitchen facilities
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm (40 Hours per week)
What you need to do now
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons or call Paula Thompson on for further information.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job