To be accountable for the commercial success of the cables product group, communicating all salient issues Senior Management. To collaborate with Management, the Warehouse and Accounts teams regarding distribution of goods to customers and payment terms. To take a proactive role in the training and development of team of five personnel with respect to cables knowledge and business development.
Reports to - Branch Manager
- Manage a team of five ensuring high levels of service and supply.
- Responsible for inventory of circa £1.5 million and sales of more than £4 million.
- Meeting or exceeding annual targets for revenue and profitability from cable sales
- Mostly office-based, but visiting existing and new customers if required
- Developing relationships with suppliers to give strategic product and optimum cost advantage
- Retaining the existing client base and maximising revenue from Key Accounts
- Upholding company operational policy and procedures
- Liaising effectively with Senior Management, purchasing, accounts, warehouse and sales teams
Experience and Qualifications
- Significant experience in a similar role, as well as detailed knowledge of the industry and products
- Electrical training would be highly beneficial
- Full driving license
- Extremely competitive and focused on winning profitable business
Exemplary time management and work ethic
- Able to multi-task, delegate effectively and re-prioritise on the fly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Commercial acumen and good understanding of the competitive landscape
- Inclusive "team player" mentality
- Excellent basic salary dependent on skills and experience
- Performance-related bonus linked to individual objectives
- Cable Management
- Electrical Design
- Business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"