The work environment and the role
• Role available due to organic business growth
• Challenging and fast paced environment with an excellent team already achieving Multiple releases per week
• Join a flat-structure development team, passionate about constant improvement developing for the real time web
. • Agile, dynamic project teams working across the full development stack
• Strong analytical skills for technical problem solving
• C# and .NET Internals
They work with the following technologies
Knowledge of any of the below is a bonus but not a requirement and you will get an opportunity to learn about these alongside a team that enjoys the challenge of pushing performance boundaries.
• Angular 4 & TypeScript
• DevOps culture (TeamCity / PowerShell)
• After 6 months’ probation, membership in the bonus scheme
• 25 days holidays that increase to 30 days after 4 years
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life Insurance Benefit (after 1 month with Spreadex) – 4 x salary as a tax free lump sum paid to named beneficiary
• Private Medical Insurance Scheme paired with discounts scheme for gym membership travel and cinema (after 3 months with Spreadex)
• MSDN Subscription
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job