Please note this is not a fashion based position
A fabulous brand within the gift and home industry is looking for a new Buyers Admin / Product Assistant to join their growing team! They are looking for someone passionate and hardworking and keen to get their foot in the door of a creative team? If so, this could be just the role for you!
The successful applicant will be dedicated, highly organised, and have a hands-on approach. With some experience in buying, product development or supply chain, you will thrive in a fast-paced role, and be passionate about growing in your product development career.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful British business, are you the Product Development Coordinator / BAA they are seeking?
The role of Buyers Admin / Product Assistant will include:
- Liaising with suppliers, building good relationships.
- Raising & managing supplier purchase orders, ensuring goods are shipped on time.
- Ensure critical path is adhered to at all times, for development, production & delivery.
- Set up & maintain all products.
- Manage & maintain stock information.
- Manage all supplier sample requests.
- Liaise with suppliers in the event of any credits due, i.e. quality, late delivery, damages, etc.
- Assisting on negotiating best pricing for products, both existing lines and new development, to achieve target margins.
- Ensure the quality & safety of products is upheld at all times, keeping accurate product records, liaising with the compliance team as necessary.
The successful Buyers Admin / Product Assistant will have the following qualities:
- Super organised, a multi tasker, motivated, and with a keen eye for detail.
- At least 1-year experience within a BAA or supply chain role.
- A good foundation knowledge of the production process.
- Previous involvement with critical path management an advantage.
- Experience of product quality assurance an advantage.
- Good excel skills.
- Commercially aware with an interest in retail, trends, and an eye for design.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A friendly, personable approach and a team player.
Why you’ll love this job
- Great entry level role for someone wanting to develop their PD career.
- Working with fun, design-led products.
- Successful British business, with great team.
What they’ll love about you
- You’re passionate about product and want to grow in the role.
- Your enthusiastic, can-do attitude, you’re a real team player.
- You always wear a smile!
If this Buyers Admin role sounds like you, get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Commercial Awareness
- Product Development
- Supply Chain
- critical path
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"