Our Buyers are responsible for tactical sourcing, negotiation, contracting and purchasing as well as working closely with stakeholders, to ensure quality, service levels, cost and reporting to meet our commercial and internal customers’ needs.
You should be passionate about procurement and have proven negotiation and stakeholder management skills. Proactive and forward thinking, identifying opportunities to positively influence supplier relationships and performance. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast paced environment and possess the following requirements;
- Influential communicator, able to discuss complex issues with clarity and credibility
- A team player, encouraging communication and sharing of information within the team, customers and stakeholders
- Supplier relationship management experience
- Good negotiation and procurement practice to achieve cost savings
- Positive and proactive individual with an ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Natural problem solver with experience of leveraging operating efficiencies
- Experience of maximising value for money
- Previous experience in preparing, issuing and evaluating tenders and other procurement documentation
- Experience of full end to end purchasing is desirable, but not essential
It takes great passion and real commitment to maintain our position at the top. That’s why extraordinary, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. This is your chance to join us on our journey. Apply Now.
- Contract Negotiation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'