Are you a Buyer that considers yourself to be a highly motivated individual, who finds building strong working relationships easy?
A leading and established electronics manufacturing business, based in West Sussex, are currently looking for a Buyer to join their Purchasing team.
The Buyer will be required to purchase low/medium/high value products ensuring process time, price, material presentation quality, delivery, cost of delivery, payment terms and excess stock value are all taken into consideration.
- At least 3 years' experience working in purchasing, buying or procurement
- Experience working within an electronics manufacturing environment
- CIPS qualified (or training towards) - beneficial
- Degree (or equivalent) in Business or Maths/Engineering - beneficial
- Previous experience using MRP systems
- Must be confident and able to build strong working relationships
- Computer literate with a proficiency in MS Office e.g. Outlook, Excel is essential
If you meet the requirements for this Buyer position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job