Business Systems Projects Officer - Hayfield House
The Business Systems Projects Officer is responsible, through the Business Systems Support Officer, for the management and support of all departmental information systems. The post holder will also have a role to play in participating in and/or supporting other departmental and multi-agency projects.
The post holder is required to assist and support in co-ordinating the Authority’s approach to Data Sharing to support multi-agency single system approaches to service delivery, in line with national and local policy objectives. This requires partnership working, comprising the Local Authority, Police, Voluntary Sector and NHS.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -Additional Information
- The grade of this post is J
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0846 per hour
- Temporary Part Time post for 22.0 Hours per Week, 52.18 weeks per year - Temporary contract for a period of approximately 23 months
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Hayfield House, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jane Cluness, Business Systems Support Officer, onor email
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"