Absolute IT Recruitment are looking to recruit a, hands on Business Systems Manager on behalf of a fast-growth retail business. This business have come to recognise that IT is central to everything that they do and as such, they are investing heavily in to IT systems and personnel. This vacancy is ideal for a candidate who has worked within a similar role commerically (Technical PM, DBA, etc.) and is now looking for a position that can provide autonomy and the opportunity to take ownership over business systems.
The successful Business Systems Manager will likely have:
- System management experience, (ideally including management and implementation lifecycle).
- Hands-on experience working with BI Reporting / SQL Reporting tools (SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, etc.).
- Experience working within a similar position (Technical Project Manager, System Specialist, BI Developer, etc.)
- Experience consolidating business systems within another role.
- Experience working alongside key stakeholders within the business.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Business Systems Manager to join an established yet growing company offering plenty of opportunity for career advancement. Competitive salary plus benefits. Located close to Camden, for immediate consideration, apply now!
Key skills include: Business Systems Manager, Business Intelligence, SQL Reporting, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, ERP, etc.