Business Systems Lead
New Milton or Luton
Closing date: 4th April 2018
Are you looking for a leading role within an IT environment? Do you want to help your team on the journey from good to great?
Working within the Business Systems team you will provide business partnering, support and implementation services for multiple customers and internal stakeholders.
The role will involve leading and managing a team of business systems analysts and the entire lifecycle of systems to all functional areas in the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the change within the team from application support to managing the entire lifecycle of business systems, and continuous improvement. Also leading the production, maintenance and ownership of all analysis, consultancy and implementation deliverables.
- Establish and maintain a detailed knowledge base of the business operations, business processes, data flows and systems within all functional areas.
- Managing business systems service, maintaining expected service levels, driving KPI’s, to established SLA’s, in accordance to ITIL principles.
- Managing a portfolio of demand across multiple senior stakeholders across all our locations.
- Senior stakeholder management and being a point of escalation for the team. This includes solution vendors and external partners.
Essential: Prince2 Practitioner certified or willingness to undergo training
ITIL Practitioner certified or willingness to undergo training
- Essential: Proven ability to lead technical and non-technical teams.
- At least 1 year experience of working in a Business Systems Lead role
- At least 2 years’ experience of working as an analyst
- Essential: Able to demonstrate a strong knowledge and understanding of the systems and their lifecycle
- Able to demonstrate a strong knowledge and understanding of analysis techniques and associated deliverables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job