Business Studies Teacher -Hertfordshire
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity to deliver BETEC Business and possibly A Level to students eager to learn?
A+ Teachers are searching for a passionate Business Studies Teacher that has excellent curriculum knowledge who is available to join a thriving Business Studies department ASAP.
This Hertfordshire school is close to the A41 as well as being easily located by a number of public transport links. The successful Business Studies Teacher in this great forward thinking school will be confident, enthusiastic and passionate about raising students attainment levels.
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - NQT's also welcome to apply or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Recent relevant experience
- Excellent planning and preparation ability
- Valid Enhanced DBS,(or be willing to obtain) and Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- 2 suitable Professional teaching references
- CV which covers the last 10 years of employment/education history
Salary: Pay to scale
* You will be a skilled practitioner with either a good record of success or an NQT keen to embark on your teaching career
* A passion for teaching your subject and a desire to help raise the attainment of your students.
* Candidates must hold UK Qualified Teacher Status and be willing to submit to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
* Applications from both experienced teachers and NQT's are welcome.
Immediate Interviews for the right candidate
If you are a Business Studies Teacher and this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then please contact Lee Yawson on or forward an updated CV ASAP .
Note: Due to the number of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Qualified teacher status
- business studies
- newly qualified teacher
- teacher of business
- secondary school teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job