Business Studies and Economics Teacher
Business Studies and Economics Teacher
London Borough of Bexley
Pay - MPS Inner London (minimum £28,000 to maximum £40,000)/ One term equivalent
(Salary is dependent on experience, training and / or qualifications)
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (QTS).
Contract - Autumn Term 2021
Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Business Studies and Economics Teacher at a mixed-sex grammar school with academy status in the London Borough of Bexley. This Business Studies and Economics Teacher position is required for a September 2021 start and the successful candidate will be required to work full time.
- Business Studies and Economics Teacher
- Full time
- MPS / UPS Outer London (minimum £28,000 to maximum £44,000)
- Teaching KS5 only
- Mixed-sex grammar school for 11 – 18 year olds
- Aims to educate and prepare able pupils from all backgrounds for life
- A caring, happy and supportive community
- Ingrained idea of excellence in school life
- Set in very attractive grounds with heavy investment in new facilities ongoing
Smart Teachers is looking to recruit a Business Studies and Economics Teacher who:
- Has Qualified Teacher Status
- Can plan and prepare lessons to a high standard, using a variety of delivery methods in order to facilitate student learning
- Can set and mark work, including homework in accordance with the school Marking and Feedback Policy
- Can create a supportive learning environment whereby all students have the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Is able to assess, record and report on students’ progress and attainment, whilst maintaining accurate and appropriate records
- Is confident in preparing students for examinations, both internal and external, including the recording of accurate data
- Can manage behaviour appropriately in line with the School Behaviour Policy.
- Has high expectations from all students throughout lessons
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCompli training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Business Studies and Economics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact Rachel Ridout on , quoting the reference RXRBUSINESS12766.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'