iRecruit Specialist are working with a client in West Bromwich who are recruiting for an experienced administrator to support in a Business Administrator role.
You will be handling customer inquiries by telephone and/or email in a service centre, processing customer orders, applications for service initiation and maintenance, troubleshooting and resolving customer complaints and providing a high level of customer support.
- Receiving inbound customer calls
- Act as the main conduit for inbound calls to the TONER and SANTANDER toner and Barcode phone queues or any e-ordering/e-comms ordering system(s)
- Offering exceptionally high levels of customer care
- Deal with 1st level escalations and complaints
- To place all requests for service and consumables onto the database in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure all install requests are processed in accordance with the appropriate channels within agreed time scales
- To ensure that specific admin / additional duties outlined by management team are carried out.
- To ensure that escalation issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Processing AP service call requests onto Service Management System and allocating said call to respective engineering team.
- Processing installation E-SODs in a timely manner.
- Ensuring exceptionally high levels of data entry accuracy
- Liaising with dealers - logging fault calls and installation / training requests
- Assisting with identifying calls escalation.
- To deal with any enquiries / requests made through the Business service team mailboxes including any mail boxes contained within.
- To support any areas within the Business Service Desk during periods of absence
- Develop a very high level of understanding of the Service Management System
- Positive/flexible approach
- High level of personal resilience
- Can demonstrate ability to manage change and ambiguity
- Track record of innovating/problem solving within levels of responsibility
- Evidence of building constructive and influential relationships with all contacts
- Full and Valid Driving Licence as applicable
- Computer literate in Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Care Experience
- Be able to manage time and conflicting priorities
- Team Player
- Behaves in an efficient professional and business-like manner at all times
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- Customer Support
- Customer orders
- Taking calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job