Our client is looking for a talented Business Sales Executive will be responsible for proactively sourcing, developing and closing new business opportunities across the UK market. The successful Business Sales Executive will be responsible for selling a range of media monitoring products to PR departments and communications professionals across a range of businesses and market sectors. The Business Sales Executive will have experience of the full sales lifecycle and will have a proven track record in exceeding targets.
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of multimedia content and services, serving a broad range of customers including major media and digital brands around the world.
Your challenge as the Business Sales Executive will be responsibility for proactively sourcing, developing and closing new business opportunities across the UK market. You will be responsible for selling a range of media monitoring products to PR departments and communications professionals across a range of businesses and market sectors. The Business Sales Executive will have hands on experience from pipeline building to deal closing.
Role and Responsibilities:
For success as Business Sales Executive, you will need to do the following:
• Generate and source new leads, revenue retention and new business sales across a suite of content services
• Take ownership of every aspect of the sales lifecycle to consistently exceed targets
• Work collaboratively with all departments in line with company objectives (e.g editorial, sales, technical and legal)
• Actively carry out research to scope target industries/clients
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge across the company’s media monitoring products and find the best fit for clients using a consultative sell
• Provide feedback to managers and wider business on product fit and recommendations
Experience and Skills:
Ideally, as a current Business Sales Executive, you will:
• Have proven track record in client relationship management and B2B new business sales
• Be able to demonstrate a consultative sell, uncovering the client’s issues early in the sales process
• Have previous experience in the media industry
• Have good knowledge and understanding of real-time content driven services
• Have experience in working in a multi-product environment and the ability to cross sell
• Have strong experience in meetings, presentations and pitches by phone, Skype and face to face.
• An understanding of CMS systems and APIs
• Experience in using Salesforce and the Microsoft office suite (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)