Business Management Service Coordinator
You will be responsible for supporting all business unit teams in implementing the requirements of the Business Management System and using 4Projects. You will be strongly self motivated and possess the gravitas to instil confidence in all stakeholders within the business in providing advice and support regarding the BMS/4Projects, with the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Temp to Perm contracts
- Based in Stratford so accessible to all train lines and overground
- Diverse team and scope to progress
- Competative salary
- Assist in the completion of Business Management System audits in accordance with the audit schedule
- Assist in the issuing of divisional audit reports within one day of completing the audit
- To provide administrative assistance to the Divisional BMS & Customer Services Manager to ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and the implementation of preventative actions and continual improvement.
- Ensure all identified non-conformances are closed out within the stipulated time scale
- Issue monthly non-conformance summary reports together with the required information for the board report
- Issue 4Projects audit reports
- Manage the issue of Business Continuity Plans and Customer Project Reviews
- Collate information from all business units to ensure compliance to the requirements of the syste
- Liaise with the Human Resources Department within each business unit monthly to ascertain number of new starters.
- Obtain objective evidence from each business unit that all new starters have be inducted by their Line Manager into the Quality Management System within 1 week of commencement of employment.
- Liaise with the BU Quality Manager to arrange the induction all relevant employees upon revision of procedures.
- Assist the Quality Manager in verification of the suitability of Subcontractors and Suppliers included upon the Subcontractor and Suppliers Register via random audit
- Collate all the required information from each business unit timeously to enable the Divisional Board Report to be formulated monthly.
- Report all breaches of Health and Safety Rules and Regulations to the Managing Director.
- Attending meetings and minuting the meetings
- Travel across the UK to audit business units once a month.
- The ability to self manage their time to achieve the varied requirements of the role within the specified time parameters
- Be aware of the relevance of their activities in achieving the companies quality objectives
- To objectively audit procedures without bias or influence from third parties
- A strong attention to detail in order to carryout BMS & 4Projects audits and produce reports in accordance with the proscribed procedures
- The ability to understand changes in process and procedure and explain these changes to others in easily understandable terms
- BSI or Similar Internal Auditor Certification
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and 4 Projects
- Good presentation and communication skills
If you are looking to join a professional company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job