Have you previously worked in the mobile industry or worked for a premium brand in an analytical role?
Do you see yourself as a point of contact for market intelligence in your current role?
Are you a strategic thinker excited at the prospect of managing a host of priorities in a fast paced corporate environment?
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a highly experienced and astute individual to contribute to the ongoing success of a large corporate company. Providing an accurate view of the market, competitors and customer trends you will assist in both supporting and driving the business forward with your market acumen.
• Go-to person for the account teams providing market and competitor interpretations of data activity and recommendations on how to use and interpret relevant statistics
• Providing information to stakeholders to shape and develop areas of growth, ensuring both opportunities and risks are identified.
• Propose and lead plans to understand competitor and customer trends and present findings to all levels of the management.
• Building and developing the companies market knowledge, by understanding market potential
• Direct and manage quarterly performance reports, preparing strategy presentations for the board of directors
To be successful in the role you will need to be:
• Highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
• Have knowledge of SQL/VBA
• A strong commercial awareness combined with a solid understanding of new media platforms
• Experience of various research techniques
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.