Business Intelligence Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you experienced managing ETL workflows and aggregating data from various sources? Do you have an aptitude for building visualisations with data? Do you want to help shape your own role?
Then apply today for this amazing opportunity!
Who are they?
One of the most recognised media agencies in London are looking to hire a Business Intelligence Manager.
They are a global giant in over 100 countries, and work with blue-chip clients across fashion, FMCG, travel, entertainment, luxury brands, automotive and more. They have won an array of awards around innovation and excellence. They also offer a competitive list of benefits including an annual ski trip for the whole company, monthly bar events and seasonal parties.
The Business Intelligence Manager will be responsible for unifying and optimising the way that they report to their clients.
What you will do?
This role is about more than simply building visualisations, they are looking for someone who can manage complex ETL (extract, transform and load) projects. For any report, the data needed will change and a whole new ETL process required.
* Report to clients on their success with planning across digital, PPC, social, TV, Radio and more
* Provide more meaningful information to clients and for internal use
* Link different audiences and media channels in reporting to truly show the communications journey of consumers for clients.
* Create reporting strategy
* Select the correct tools and process development for automation
* Developing and implementing ETL solutions, aggregating data from various sources, making sense of it and then loading into a database. They use SSIS for ETL processes.
* Implementing relational database solutions using SQL programming.
* Developing training materials for the wider business and agency team
Who are you?
* You have advanced SQL programming
* You have experience managing ETL processes and using an ETL solution like SSIS or Alteryx
* You know how to build a dashboard or visualisation in BI tools like Tableau, Datorama - and have an interest in keeping on top of trends in the market.
* You are interested in working for a media company
Why this role?
As a company they have a dress down attire, agile culture and ultimately pride themselves on being a sociable environment. They are one of the leaders in their field and this team is part of a wider Data and Technology division with lots of knowledge sharing.
You will also get lots of opportunity to shape this role around how much internal or external client interaction you want, if any - and what new technical skills you want to develop. They offer lots of internal and external training for personal and work related development.
There are three people in the team at the moment, so you would also be able to man manage should you wish.
- business intelligence