As our new Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst you are responsible for leading our finance data warehouse and reporting out of UK&I trends from our Wellington Place office in Leeds.
We are looking for a business intelligence specialist to undertake regular business information reporting for the organisation; including monthly reporting to support pricing & sales processes, performance metric tracking and trend monitoring.
You will help develop commercial pricing models, working with large and complex datasets to provide high quality analysis to support the implementation of a wider data management strategy across the UK&I business
Additional responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Analyst include:
- Maintaining the Greenplum database objects for Equifax UK&I
- Development and maintenance of ETL processes using Pentaho.
- Responsibility for managing the Finance Data Warehouse involving ETL processes and Reporting.
- Development and maintenance of regular reports for all areas of Equifax and also external clients.
- Administration of all data structures for the business such as: Customer hierarchy, Product hierarchy & customer/sales links.
- Supporting the Pricing team with customer price analyses and in the implementation of customer price increases.
Required Skills of the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Strong experience of the Greenplum Database management
- Ability to administer the team database structures (schemas, tables, views
- Exposure to SQL data manipulation
- Use of ETL tools with particular emphasis on knowledge of Pentaho
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Exposure to the Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Cognos, Qlikview)
Preferred Skills of the Senior Business Information Analyst:
- Knowledge of the consumer mainframe systems
- Exposure to the BI tool, Tibco Spotfire
- Experience with Postgres SQL
What exactly does Equifax do?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
The company organizes, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 7,100 employers.
Many expect us to be a serious workforce, and we are - we're serious about continuing to grow our business, serious about working together as one team, and serious about continuously building a strong, engaged workplace that embraces integrity and change as much as it does fun, camaraderie and philanthropy.
Some noteworthy achievements for the company include: Named a Top Technology Provider on the FinTech 100 list (2004-2016); named an InformationWeek Elite 100 Winner (2014-2015); named one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies (2011-2015); named one of Forbes' World's 100 Most Innovative Companies (2015-2017). For more information, visit www.equifax.com .
- Business Information
- Business Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job