An exciting opportunity has emerged for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the Application Support & BI Team, within my client's Group IT function, on a fixed term basis for 2 years.
Reporting to the Application Service Delivery Manager in Harrogate, you will provide expert technical support for Business Intelligence tools, database and ETL technologies, as well as enabling the successful delivery of IT projects and change as a technical lead.
You will be proactive in understanding the Company's data and data flows, and eager to work with stakeholders across the business to understand, influence and shape requirements with the purpose of resolving issues and developing new IT solutions.
Additionally, you will support the Application Service Delivery Manager in working with third party vendors, who augment the business intelligence capability, to ensure the best possible service for the Group.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Significant experience using SAP Business Objects to develop universes and reports, as well as knowledge of SAP Data Services
- Significant development experience using SQL Server Transact-SQL programming
- Significant experience in the design, development and deployment of IT solutions
- Thorough understanding of database and data management concepts, including relational and dimensional data models
You will also need to be positive, proactive and confident, with the ability to build connections and work collaboratively across IT and the broader organisation.
If you feel that you have the right skills and attributes to fulfil this position, I'd be very keen to speak to you.
Jenkin Halls Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Partner for this opportunity.
- Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Business Objects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job