Are you looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity?
Would you like to work locally?
Are you looking for something stimulating and rewarding?
Are you looking to return back to work after a career break?
My client is a Business Growth consultancy. They are looking for a bright, articulate person with a background in sales, marketing and/or business to work in their newly modernized office.
This is a fulltime role Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Highly motivated - tenacious, confident and with personality and warmth
- Intelligent and articulate - clear and pleasant speaking voice
- Flexible approach to work and able to take direction
- Team player - ability to adapt to work alongside colleagues
- Very best communication skills - ability to turn around objections
- Listening as well as talking skills
- Comfortable talking with decision makers of all levels of seniority
- Dedication and commitment to any job given to you
- Able to display a logical thought process
- + 5 years business experience
- IT literate with fast accurate typing
Build and develop relationships over the telephone and make meetings for their clients.
Ability to type up notes into our CRM quickly, accurately and succinctly
Ability to use Linkedin and google to find decision makers and information
Knowledge of the corporate world and how large businesses are structured - understand such terms as ROI and FTSE250
All work is B2B
Cold calling with a clear proposition
Market sectors vary - Marketing Communications, IT, Market Research, Pharmaceutical, Financial, professional services and others
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Also closed for approx. 10 days over Xmas and any potential working days affected do not come out of the 20 days holiday
- Communication Skills
- Flexible Approach
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job