Purpose of the Special Projects / Specification Sales Manager role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, the purpose of the role is to deliver and exceed budgeted sales targets through the growth of profitable sales within existing and new accounts, thus ensuring the Company becomes and remains the product and service provider of choice within the contract kitchen market place.
Key Accountabilities of the Special Projects / Specification Sales Manager :
1. Achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profit targets by building and maintaining long term relationships with both new prospects and existing accounts including main contractors, high-end property developers, sub-contractors and house builders as well as architects and specifiers in order that Company goals are met.
2. Build a business development plan, generate and maintain a sales order pipeline, provide monthly forecasts and deliver against that plan and forecast.
3. Deliver accurate and timely planning, reporting, forecasting and administration so that the status of sales is visible to the wider organisation.
4. Increase the Company's market share of house builder and contractor spend on kitchens so that revenue and profit targets are achieved, within a specified area.
5. To proactively liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure that opportunities for more business are created and delivered and risks to successful delivery are mitigated or removed.
6. To adhere to company policies and procedures for the sales process in order that all other areas of the business can deliver customer satisfaction and sales fulfilment.
7. Achievement of own sales against set targets and contribute to regional and national team achievement.
8. Maintain external customer and internal company communication and action plans in line with the sales process.
Competencies required for the :
- Demonstrable experience of consultative selling a B2B solution contracts into major developments in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and other major cities outside of London (with a product and service element)
- Demonstrable experience of selling £100K to £500K and potentially £1M+ contracts.
- Previous sales, account management and business development experience within the construction industry, ideally within the kitchen or interior fit-out and manufacturing sector.
Skills required for the Area Sales Manager role:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Consultative approach - a good listener
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Formal sales training programme
- Specification Sales
We have a proven track record of successfully delivering customised product into exclusive major urban developments throughout London. Our Special Projects Team can take a design concept or architect's specification and turn it into a high quality delivered product. This flexible manufacturing capability, combined with our proven distribution and on-site installation and management skills, makes us the obvious partner for bespoke schemes.
With more than a century of experience in the manufacture, supply and installation of fitted kitchen furniture, the Paula Rosa and Manhattan Furniture brands joined forces in 2013 to form the second largest company in the UK contract kitchen market. We provide an offering that ranges from an entry level social housing specification to bespoke top end solutions for high value urban schemes.
A member of the Ballingslov International group of companies Paula Rosa Manhattan also benefits from the technical, intellectual and financial capacity that £270 Million turnover group with a history going back to 1929 can offer.
Paula Rosa Manhattan is committed to the on-going drive for excellence and its mission statement â€œdelivering creativity, value and excellence in living spaces for UK homes reflects this.
We have a well trained and committed workforce dedicated to delivering excellent quality and service and we take our responsibilities in terms of community as seriously as we do the environment.
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic, developing business and we are always keen to meet high calibre individuals who feel they can genuinely add value to the business.
- Area Sales
- Business Development
- Construction Industry
- Design Specifications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job