This is a short term contract role (approx 1 - 2 months) for somebody who would like to gain some experience in a market research environment or for somebody who is already experienced as a junior business development executive or market research executive.
This role is with a small market research agency with good reputation based in Peterborough.
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Experienced in secondary research (online and desk research)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Available immediately/at short notice
- Within a commutable from Peterborough
- Organised & Focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Happy to pick up the phone and not put off by gatekeepers (no sales involved - just information gathering)
For a candidate based in London, as long as you can commit to going to Peterborough for an initial for a week or so, you will be allowed to work remotely for the remainder of the role.
This position would suit a graduate or even a junion research executive who is immediately available.
This role is paid as a daily rate - up to £120 a day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job