Business Development Representative
£35,000 + £20k OTE – Great company benefits
My client, a lead Enterprise Software Vendor, is looking for a Business Development Representative to join their growing and successful sales function. The Business Development Representative will be tasked with nurturing, prospecting and maximise the accounts by generating new business opportunities for the field sales team.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work for an IT Vendor to sell at C Level, working with enterprise level companies. You will be managed by an exceptionally leader who will work alongside you and has a designated interest in developing and supporting your career.
- Develop new business sales opportunities by proactive outbound selling to book meetings for the field sales team
- Take a consultative approach to lead generation, understanding the companies needs and pain points
- Nurture, prospect and maximise the spend of each account, seeking every opportunity to sell to various departments
- Be very thorough and have a high attention to detail in tracking all information gather on the CRM
- Upselling and cross selling at every opportunity to the prospected clients
- Manage the clients expectations and desires acting as a Brand Ambassador for the company
- Deliver to and exceed expectations and KPI’s set
You will be;
- Articulate and consultative in your approach to your clients
- A quick learner with the ability to understand and sell a variety of products/services
- A high achiever with natural drive and hunger to succeed
- Target and challenge driven
- Willingness to learn and are ready for the next step in your career
Sound like you?
Click Apply, and I will be in touch ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job