Business Development Manager - Field based
£20-25K basic with £40k+ OTE.
A UK industry leading E-liquid Manufacturer, our innovative approach has widened our reach within the UK and Europe - Our bid is to expand further, we are now looking for ambitious and motivated Business development managers to go direct to stores with our Brands in the UK market to increase our market share and Brand awareness.
You will have a designated territory to manage in the UK, developing and generating a prospect pipeline to grow new business. This is a field-based role 5 days a week, responsible for some of our key accounts and looking for new business.
What you get:
- £20-25k basic salary dependent on experience
- £40k realistic OTE, uncapped for higher performers
- Company branded van
- Fun work environment with regular socials and incentive schemes
- Exciting progression paths
- First class sales and product training
- Laptop & Mobile phone
- Cultivate a dedicated sales territory and deliver products to a range of customers
- Promote the company’s proposition with self-generated new clients
- Manage accounts to guarantee future business with existing customers, ensuring the company remains front of mind
- Upsell additional products to customers so they have a wider range of our brands.
- Represent the company with consummate professionalism
- A full, clean UK driving licence
- Must be strongly disciplined in working under minimal supervision
- Experience in the vape channel desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience as brand ambassador or Business development manager in an FMCG company.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of computers and CRM systems.
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- A solution driven mentality.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'