In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a leading global financial consultancy firm who have over 20 years’ experience under their belts. Renowned for their variety of high-end professional services, they specialise in the optimisation of Research & Development, Tax Relief, R&D Grants and HR Advice and Employment Services, and provide their clients with award-winning, tailor-made solutions to help them optimise their internal budget. As their sales division continues to grow, they are now looking for a personable and tenacious graduate to join their team.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for reaching out to potential leads and introducing clients’ services to businesses within your assigned remit. You will need to be confident and highly personable, as you will be the face of the business, attending various events and pursuing new business leads. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to carve a career in a well-renowned consultancy and learn about the workings of the business, with a realistic OTE of 35k in your first year.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Completing research to identify new markets and opportunities
- Liaising with new and existing clients to educate, qualifying and developing key accounts on behalf of the company
- Managing a portfolio of 600-800 businesses
- Actively pursuing leads through calls, emails and professional networking sites
- Attending various networking events and representing the business
- Learning and updating your knowledge of employment law throughout
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Brilliant interpersonal skills – you can build a rapport with anyone
- The interest in learning about legal challenges businesses face
- A tenacious can-do attitude
- A highly competitive starting salary with a realistic OTE of 35k in your first year
- Unparalleled opportunities for progression – promotions are well within reach in your first 3-6 months!
- A brilliant training programme – you will be directly supported by your manager from day one
- Brilliant incentives – teams are regularly rewarded with iPads, weekends away, spa breaks, and so on
- A private healthcare plan
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search’s team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'