Business Development Manager - Financial Services - £35K OTE £50K
The Candidate are searching for a Business Development Manager to join a growing start-up on their journey. Our client, a UK wide Umbrella company, are a brand-new division of an established firm who influences thousands of businesses across the UK. As a result of continued business growth, our client is now at the stage in their expansion in which they are searching for a driven Business Development Manager to join their sales team. As the brand’s field representative, the Business Development Manager will be both eager to expand upon the business pipeline and continue to improve upon existing organisational relationships.
This role is suited to a candidate who is naturally self-motivated and passionate about developing the reputation of a brand. Joining as the Business Development Manager, it will be your responsibility to regularly meet both existing and prospect clients to drive new and existing business. Given the niche nature of the Umbrella industry, it is essential that all candidates have an understanding of the Umbrella industry whilst possessing thorough knowledge of the legislation behind outsourcing wage methods and legislations.
Due to the scalable growth of the organisation, this is a rare opportunity truly make an impact on a business, and equally grow in responsibility as the business expands.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Drive sales revenue against varied quotas for new clients and contractor placements.
- Manage own dairy to ensure that you are able to meet with new and existing clients.
- Embody the driven and enthusiastic nature of the business, both out on the road and in the office.
- Discuss with clients about the practicalities of using Umbrella companies, whilst offering support and advice on legislation and further industry topics.
- Provide industry expertise to clients, building the reputation of the business whilst equally growing in responsibilities as you progress within the business.
Ideal Candidate for the Business Development Manager:
- Proven experience in a Business Development Manager role or a solid background in Account Management and ready to take the step into a BD position.
- Comfortable presenting and pitching for new business opportunities.
- Able to build long term relationships; understanding client needs and offering the best solutions.
- Self motivated throughout the entire sales process from cold calling new business, to upselling existing clients.
- Comfortable with visiting clients on site whilst managing your own diary.
- Full driving license and the capability to work within the field is essential.
This role will not be around long… Apply now to avoid missing out on this rare opportunity!
- Business Development
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'