Business Development Manager required to work for our client who are a leading facilities services company based in Manchester. The client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team to help gain service and maintenance contracts with the Facilities / HVAC industry. The Business Development Manager should be based in or around the Manchester area but exceptional candidate will also be considered further afield, the role will initially be office based but moving toward external client facing.
The Business Development Manager will work on the already strong existing client / customer base but will then progress to gaining new business and should ideally have a good client base to contact from previous experience or from cold calling and telesales. The client's customer base range vastly within Education, Finance & Professional, Healthcare, Leisure, Local Government, Manufacturing and Retail. The Business Development Manager will be contacting end users and facilities companies offering service and maintenance packages within Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Fabric.
Business Development Manager Position Overview
- Highly experienced and industry proficient Business Development Manager required, to develop the sales of HVAC / Facilities - Service and Maintenance contracts.
Business Development Manager Position Requirements
- Previous Business Development / Sales experience within the Facilities / HVAC industry
- Previous experience liaising with End Users and Facilities companies
- Account management and development of client relationships.
- Managing the full sales cycle, including cold calling, telesales and generation / conversion of new and existing leads
- Produce a growing pipeline for the business
- Hold a full UK driving license
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £35K - £55K + DOE
- Commission structure to be discussed at interview
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile etc.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'