This leading European Market Research proprietary panels provider based in Zone 1, is looking for a talented Business Development Manager to help service some of Europe's largest brands and research agencies.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will have relevant sales experience within the Market research industry.
You will be well connected with a strong network and a proven track record of success. The role demands close client interaction, so strong communication skills are essential.
Highly motivated and driven to achieve your targets, you will be an autonomous and self-motivated, self-starter; whilst remaining a key team player.
The ability to handle multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure is crucial for you to be able to thrive in this fast-paced and fun environment.
The role is 75% New Business Development role with 25% Account Management (existing accounts) and your responsibility will include:
* Selling their panels in a defined sales territory to data collection buyers in Market Research, Media, PR, Advertising and Communications.
* Regularly presenting to clients and new prospects.
* Ability to build pipeline of prospects, generate funnel and develop a robust portfolio.
* Comfortable and willing to cold call, follow-up and on-board.
* Surpassing your individual targets and objectives.
* Dealing with client requests, assessing feasibility and preparing proposals.
* Liaising with Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'