Are you highly ambitious?
Do you enjoy playing an active role in the growth of a company?
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their bespoke catering service which supplies to the education and business industries. The Business Development Manager will be joining a growing contract catering company who invest in their employee’s potential.
The successful Business Development Manager will have experience of winning new contract catering contracts. They will have a proven track record within sales or be able to demonstrate the skills and ambition needed to succeed in a sales environment. The role covers London and the Hove Counties.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager who possesses these qualities:
- Experience of Tenders process
- Knowledge of the catering industry and a passion for food
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English writing skills with strong attention to detail including spelling and grammar
- Ability to manage the whole bid process from start to finish
- The ability to solve client’s problems by listening and delivering what they require
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of or capability to learn InDesign
- Customer-centric approach and be able to engage with stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and confidence to win new business!
The Business Manager will be client facing and enjoy interacting with Clients as you will be attending trade shows and conferences.
This role can be either full or part time and our client is offering a competitive salary plus a generous benefits package and car allowance. Offering a salary up to £55,000 per annum with generous uncapped commission.
The successful candidate will also be require to be able to clear a DBS check.
Apply now for your chance to join a successful well-established company!
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject", will be supplying Jade Recruitment Limited with "Personal Sensitive Data". Full details of how Jade Recruitment Limited comply with the GDPR legislation will be provided to you at the time of registration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'