Opportunity to be a Business Development Manager working for a well funded, highly respected and reputable organisation.
Internationally recognised for offering leading solutions in their market.
My client is a one of the leading providers for 360º sensorial customer experience services for the retail industry. These services involve the latest technology for audio-visual and sensory products and solutions. The company is a global brand and prides themselves on innovation, collaboration and rewarding their employee's. With the launch of their London office they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to expand the market and increase profitability.
As Business Development Manager you will create and deliver an annual sales strategy where you are building pipeline and meeting targets. As first point of contact for clients you will promote products and services from 50k deal sizes upwards. On a weekly basis you will generate leads, arrange meetings & close business with Retail professionals and senior decision makers. Over time you will generate key client accounts and build strong relationships. This is a fast paced, autonomous role for a new business hunter.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be able to meet the following:
- 2 years min sales experience in the Hospitality and Retail industry
- Retail vertical specialist - preferred
- Proven track record in reaching targets
- Educated to degree level - preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience pitching at senior level
- Confident, self-motivated and collaborative
Target driven, resilient and proactive
- Salary offer to 40k basic per annum depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Extensive training programme included
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job