£25,000 plus generous commission, car, laptop and mobile.
Our client is a leading company within the print management sector. They are growing more and more successful year on year and have 4 offices from the North East to the Midlands.
Because of the success our client is having, they are looking to increase their sales team in Leeds. The main aim of the role Business Development Manager / Business Development Executive / Sales Executive will be to meet sales targets and the strategic objectives of the business. You will represent the business dealing with prospects and existing customers. You must have experience in photocopier sales or print management solutions.
YOU MUST HAVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
• To make new business calls to prospective clients and ensure call targets are met
• To attend new business meetings
• To achieve profit targets set out by your manager
• To update the company database accordingly
• To maintain the highest standard of service levels and represent the business well
• To attend networking events and shows accordingly
• To get involved with projects around business improvement and marketing
• To support the management teams at all times
What they are looking for:
• Proven sales experience, IT or print experience is essential
• Experience in selling cost effective print management solutions is essential
• Photocopy sales is essential
• A team player
• Honest and trustworthy
• Results driven
• Willingness to learn
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job