My client specialise in out of hours healthcare services, and are looking for someone to expand their business by growing their territory. Developing strong partnerships with public and private healthcare establishments is at the heart of this role. You would create and lead the delivery of this company's Business Development plan, build new business pipeline and eventually develop a small team of customer and business development managers.
You will need to have:
- Examples of previous success in delivering strong target outcomes - pitching and winning business.
- Able to evidence creating successful tenders and proposal documents.
- Previous experience of managing performance of others.
- Ability to influence others.
- Degree educated is desirable
On offer is up to £60,000 basic, plus benefits.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job