My client based in London city is looking for Business Develoment Manager to join a sucessfull Sales team.
· Support companies corporate initiatives by providing relevant market intelligence on customer requirements
· Manage Companies response to business opportunities in agreed areas and as requested by managers
· Stimulate business opportunities for existing and new services in agreed areas
· Coordinate new product development with colleagues
· Undertake joint planning activities with colleagues to assess market needs and develop short and long term plans to address
· Ensure all activities are accurately recorded in CRM system and comply with CRM guidelines as appropriate
· Develop alliances and collaborations with partner organizations to enhance delivery capability and or provide joint solutions to meet customer needs
· Identify and secure business support and product/service delivery resource through maximising internal capacity across the group
· Deliver agreed sales targets for commercial products and services
· Work collaboratively to develop and lead the implementation of an integrated sales plan for all the companies services in agreed areas to ensure business development and delivery are integrated across all business areas
· Ensure systems and processes are put in place to report sales performance efficiently and coherently against agreed business plan targets
· Attend and proactively contribute to team meetings, regional team meetings and other meetings, as required · Work with colleagues to ensure that integrated sales and marketing plans are implemented consistently and coherently across Companies services
· Monitor the effectiveness of the marketing and communication activity and advise on corrective action where required
· Establish and maintain contact with key existing clients allocated through Regional plans · Work with BDE colleagues as one team to proactively identify and prioritise client connections · Act as an ambassador for the company at conferences, seminars, careers events etc
· Ensure that key internal organisational processes including sales reports, budget monitoring, business planning, time sheet recording and objective setting are completed to agreed standards and corporate timetable
· Proactively contribute to team meetings and business meetings
· Ensure that KPIs are monitored and met, that services are delivered to a high standard
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114