Our client are a small but successful marketing agency with recent backing and investment from one of the fastest growing IT Software businesses in the UK. With the backing of this Dynamics NAV Gold Partner, the company is now looking to bring on a Sales/Business Development Manager to lead the company to the next stage of growth.
This role would suit a person who has lots of experience of selling websites, or web-orientated products, both over the phone and face to face, who is looking to put in hard work for the reward of massive progression opportunities based on how well you do; the more business you can develop, the more money and projects available in the company, the bigger the company gets... you get the idea here!
- New Business role, finding and closing business
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Great career opportunities
- Develop a strategy and build high level relationships with clients
This will focus on spearheading the next stage of growth, with you having overall responsibility for growing the business through lead generation.
With the company being small at present, the role will involve a lot of hands-on business development work, and you will also look at the current portfolio of clients to see where or how you can improve on current relationships and business.
This will include cold calling, pitching to previous customers, finding and closing new business from start to finish, face to face presentations with new clients, and other duties that you would expect with a new business role.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment or have previous startup experience.
- Would suit a middle manager looking for progression, or currently hitting a glass ceiling.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to build strong business relationships with the client at all levels.
- Must be able to handle pressure and the continued demands of clients for help and support on an ongoing basis.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of business processes within Web Development or Digital Agencies
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience of Business Development or Sales within the Web Development Sector
- Understanding and Experience of working with Magento, Wordpress, and general web development technologies.
- Role will suit a person with a strong "hunter" mentality.
What's on offer
The package will be roughly 30K with competitive benefits depending upon experience for the right person, and potential for future equity/share scheme.
Please call Danny at Dynamics People for more information
- New Business Development
- Web Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job